Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Newly fired pieces!!!












These two photos are the bowls that I have been working on and it feels to me that the lines give this set unity because of their simitarities. These bowls are glazed with Gold Luster Shino at ^10. I am very happy with this piece bacause of the glaze quality and the unity that brings the piece together.





This is the largest platter that I have made so far and it turned out great! I am very happy with the glaze quality, green celedon and Tenmoku. This piece is one of my best platters yet due to its size and glaze quality.




This platter is glazed with penn state shino with black stain. I love the glaze on this piece. It turned out great. This is just how I wanted it to look like. I love the line in this piece because it adds emphasis to the platter.

No comments:

Post a Comment